American Heart Association Classes in CPR and First Aid
- Affordable courses
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Award winning instructors
- Classes available 7 days a week
- Recognized by the Governor of Illinois for CPR and AED excellence
- Automatic renewal notices
- Onsite classes at your facility
I joined "Access Hollywood Live" hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover and "Scandal" star Katie Lowes to demonstrate CPR on national TV! The segment also aired on E! Network.
CPR Certification Courses
Affordable for individuals, corporations, child care providers or health care providers. Courses are available at our training location or onsite at your facility. Enroll Today
Serving all of Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana and Southern Wisconsin. Our classes are held at 3317 West 95th Street, Evergreen Park, Illinois. Classes are available 7 days. Onsite classes at your facility. Click here for a map and directions
In the News
- Danielle Cortes DeVito is awarded the 2011 GO RED "Woman of Heart" from American Heart Association
- CPR in Chicago donates CPR and first aid training to 50 foster parents in Illinois
- Owner of CPR in Chicago is featured expert in American Heart Association documentary "Hands of Time: 50 years of CPR"
- CPR in Chicago AED Consultant, Marco DeVito, receives award from Pat Quinn, Governor of Illinois
Creating the first line defense in safety and wellness. Keeping companies safe one employee at a time
Be the first to know the latest news on First Aid and Safety? Click here for Chicago's First Aid and Safety Examiner
"Highly recommended! Needed a class asap & got it. Instructor was very friendly and helpful" - Becky M.